*By booking through the Schedulicity Website you are authorizing your credit card to be charge 100% NON-REFUNDABLE fee in the amount of scheduled appointment.
*There are NO REFUNDS. However, if you contact J.Marie within 2 WEEKS of your appointment date, you may reschedule your appointment for another day and time without incuring additional fees. If you do not give appropriate notice, any future appointments will be charged another 100% fee of said appointment.
*Please note that since J.Marie books out in advance, all appointments are subject to possibility of a date change/rescheduling and/or cancellation. In the occurrence that something does present itself unexpectedly, J.Marie will do her best to accommodate this.
By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com and/or communicating with J.Marie in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any information, communication and/or consultations with J.Marie and/or SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com via the website are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
- No Sitting or Reading given by J.Marie and/or via the SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com website is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological.
- J.Marie and SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with J.Marie and/or SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless J.Marie and SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com, their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
- Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from J.Marie, Owner and Publisher.
- Social Media: You may share my content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Digg and Tumblr) as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share my content on other venues please contact me.
- Payment Policies:
- Readings are scheduled and paid for in advance.
- Sessions may be cancelled with a 100% refund if the cancellation is in writing and with a 48 hour notice.
- Any session cancelled due to a non-emergency and with less than a 48 hour notice given is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- All services offered by J.Marie and/or SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com are for entertainment purposes only.
- You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
J.Marie/Spiritsareallaroundus.com Readings and Your Privacy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SpiritsAreAllAroundUs.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via e-mail or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone – ever!
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of my organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the e-mail address or phone number given on my Web site:
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have me delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information off line. I am the only person with access to your information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are password protected.
I use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help me improve your access to my site and identify repeat visitors to my site. Cookies can also enable me to track and target the interests of my users to enhance their experience on my site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.